Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fixes for fashion "issues"


Scuffed your heel? Bored with your heels? Try the heel condom:
Thank you to my fabulous FB friend's for introducing me to these beautiful things. I buy a lot of shoes. Anyone that knows me knows this. But what's more fun than spicing up a pair of old heels with some fun accessories. Or hiding a scuffed heel with lace or feathers!! You all know you have a pair with a dent or two. How cute are these???!!! Check them out. Www.heelcondoms.com

Drawer full of summer clothes & it's cold!!!
Pair your summer casual shorts with a pair of textured tights & a blazer. It's fun, dressy & cute. And can be worn in the winter even when you think your shorts are a no go for a few more months. I love this look as it can be dressed up or down & is generally more comfortable than a skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment