Sunday, November 27, 2011

On love.

Love comes in many forms. Friendship, relationship, spouse, pets, children and many more interpretations. It doesn't matter really, love is love.

As far as I am concerned love will rule my life. I defiantly am not a pro at the romantic type but in a world of love I think I'm alright.

I have always been sensitive, more so than most people. But as much as this has plagued me this has also benefited me. I appreciate those who are real. People that stick around and love you no matter what are the best of people. I have been so lucky to see the purest of hearts. People that love beyond themselves & give more than they should. I am beyond grateful to have seen these this kind of love. Most people cannot recognize such things.

My friend Jessie was everything that embodies life. Fun, funny, strong, successful. She made me feel welcome among people I never felt that way with. I've always been more quiet and reserved. She was more than out going. Not even close to shy. She was someone that I loved. Someone that I admired. She always had a passion for life. She was more outspoken than anyone should be sometimes. But in the best way.

In April of this year, Jessie will have been gone for two years.

I still have her number in my phone. I don't even feel like we were the best of friends but we were friends. Her being gone has more than impacted my world. It's hard to be mean when you realize life is short. Its hard to be hateful when you see that good people die. It's hard to know that the last moment you have with someone is truly the last. Life is just hard. Love is what carries us through this. The only thing. I will forever miss my friend but I do know that her laughter & love carry on. And I am better because of her. Every. Single. Day. Love is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment